Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Tuesday Mornings...

Today was a Bharat Bandh. Went to office at the usual time and came back at the usual time, and would probably sleep at the usual time. But the amount time spend online has increased...yes..earlier after coming back from office, I used to watch TV and read some novel and then go to sleep...now as soon as I come from office, I go online and thats it...the only thing recognize after that is probably my backache after about 3 hours.BTW, the bandh was called to protest against the arrest of Kanchi Seer Sri Jayendra Saraswati...gues he didnot have many followers ;-)

Continuing my jEdit evangelism, the real nice thing is that you have so many useful plugins for doing everything without leaving jedit - fire up sqlplus, run a program (as in code-run-debug cycle) and even post to my blog. It also has a plugin called lazy8ledger (now,don't ask me the reason for this name), which is a small accounting software built on top of jedit. I am implementing it to handle/record my personal finances. My grandfather wanted me to meticulously maintain my accounts...so as in the Indian filmi tradtion, I am trying to fulfil his wish. One interesting albeit useful side effect of this is that I have come to realize how much money other people owe me. :-D That was really good and I realised, I'll have to be a Pathan(or Marwadi) for sometime, till I receive all my short term loan receivables.

Despite the hiding India got from a virtually unknown SouthAfrica team, we seem to be recovering well.Hopefully the fog would not spoil the game. This was the first time I came to know of a cricket match being delayed because of fog. Hehehe..The weather Gods must have been really angry.Think they were also planning to take part in the bandh and enforce it.Wonder who's doing all the yagnas. Not Sri Jayendra Saraswati I believe...

Well Folks, Good Night and tomorrow's a Tuesday morning...and I find it equally bad as Monday Mornings...

1 Comments:

Blogger Abdul Bijur V.A. said...

good to know that u have a lot of money lying around .. shall exploit that soon

/me grins

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home